Good morning man of God.
I am a widow. I just had a dream. A huge man was trying to impose himself on me asking me to marry him immediately. But I refused. He said I was beautiful that he does not want to miss me and he was chasing me everywhere. He suddenly turned violent and threatened to kill me or anyone who stood in his way. And he started to shoot people who were supporting me. So I begged him to stop killing. I ran into the house of a wealthy woman I thought he respects.
I was on my knees begging the woman to ask him to leave me alone. He came there and started to threaten the people. I got up and angry. I devised a means and attacked him. He fell down. And I choked him up and broke his neck. As I was doing that I saw to my utter shock that it was no longer the dangerous man but a young brother in my church who is a faithful and devoted member. But I had killed him and he did not resist. Pls what kind of manipulation is this? What does this mean?
Psalm 18:37 also says, “I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.”
Evil pursuers are dangerous enemies that monitor. They are strongman in charge of people’s destiny. They are powers that want to waste the glorious destiny that God has for you. It is the power that does not want to release you.
When a man was asking you to marry him and the same time was threaten to kill people around you, he has an evil agenda. He is trying to threaten your helpers and partners. He was a terror and spirit husband. Esther 5:14.
This wicked pursuer only uses the faces of that innocent brother to disturb your peace or blessing in the dream. Whoever is faithful to God cannot be seen terrorizing people around you. They are powers that want to hinder people from locating you. Exodus 14:21-30, Exodus 11:10.
There was a great deliverance by breaking the neck of that Goliath of your father’s house. This dream shows that God has terminated your stubborn enemy. God is also telling you through this dream that whoever is in your life that is bringing fear, unrest and trouble into your life, kindly leave or disregard such person for now.
FACT ABOUT THE STUBBORN PURSUERS
It is one thing to be pursued and it is another thing for the pursuer to become stubborn.
1. A pursuer becomes stubborn when it is an avenger. If you have done something, you must pay for it. When somebody is being pursued, the pursuer wants to avenge something. It is only the blood of Jesus that can deliver one from the avenger.
2. A pursuer becomes stubborn when it is under an evil covenant to destroy. When the enemies take a vow to deal with a person, they would become stubborn. They will not rest until the person is finished.
3. The pursuer becomes stubborn when you have its property in your possession.
4. The pursuer becomes stubborn when you are living in secret sins. You think no one sees you and so continue in secret sins, the pursuer will become stubborn. It knows men who will spend time praying and reading their Bibles and also knows those who frequent the nightclubs. It can see your heart.
5. Pursuers become stubborn when they operate in multiples. They station one pursuer for marriage, one for finance, one for career, etc, pursuing a person at all fronts.
6. The pursuer becomes stubborn when it has an agent inside. The outside one can therefore enter easily through the internal one. Many people have pursuers that are already inside but pretend as if they are outside. So, all the arrows they are firing outside cannot work on them because they are already inside.
7. The pursuer becomes stubborn when there is idolatry in your foundation. That is why we must review the names we bear and make sure they mean well and do not glorify any idol. If your name or surname has anything to do with an idol, you will have a stubborn pursuer on ground. If you say, “Leave me alone now,” the stubborn pursuer will say, “Are you crazy? You’ve forgotten your name, that you’re dedicated to us.” Many families worship snakes. Members of such families should not be surprised when they are harassed by serpents.
8. The pursuer becomes stubborn when one is unconsciously possessed. Many people are possessed with familiar spirits or are blind witches but do not know.
9. The pursuers become stubborn if you are one of them and you are trying to get out. They will ask you where you are going and tell you that you cannot go. They will pursue you.
10. The pursuer becomes stubborn when it is attached to a curse. When a curse is issued on a person the pursuer will be running to fulfil that curse.
11. Pursuers can become stubborn when the parents of a person have dedicated him or her to them.
12. Pursuers become stubborn if you have previously consulted them and asked for their assistance.
13. The pursuer becomes stubborn if he was formerly your sex partner. Such a partner must have taken materials from your body.
14. Pursuers become stubborn if you are living on their altar. If you put your house or shop on their altar, they will continue to harass and pursue you.
15. The pursuer becomes stubborn when you are his or her spouse, in the case of spirit wives or spirit husbands.
THE WAY OUT
1. You have to review your past life with the help of the Holy Spirit. Review it so that your Pharaoh won’t have anything to stand upon.
Have you consciously or otherwise entered into any evil covenant? Did you have sexual relationship with boyfriends or girlfriends who were possessed? Do you have a history of childhood sicknesses, and that anytime you fell ill you were taken to herbalists? Is yours like the story of a baby whom they said used to cry endlessly and so they threw her into the midst of termites for 24 hours and when they brought her out, she stopped crying, but from that time her life has been perpetually damaged? How were your parents looking after you when you were young? Have you been cursed by your parents? Have you ever gone to a diviner, a charmer, a white garment church or a herbalist, or eaten anything sacrificed unto idols? Ask yourself these questions.
2 Carry out restitution of whatever does not belong to you but is in your possession. Anything that is not yours and you are sitting tight on it you had better release it so that Pharaoh will not continue to pursue you.
3. Deal with the spirit of Pharaoh both in the heavenlies and in the water. Many people are working below their destiny, serving their enemies and drinking the waters of afflictions.
Some have been converted to hewers of wood and drawers water. The pursuer ensures that such people do not move far with God. The foundational spirits are holding tight to so many lives. They want to work for God but the idol says, “Where are you going?” All kinds of things are asking them where they are going. They are being harassed and cheated. This is why you must pray with anger and aggression, with violence and holy madness, so that any Pharaoh in any area of your life will die. Your Pharaoh must die.
(Go on 3 days fasting) Read Psalm 35, Ps 71
1. O Lord, if I am my own worst enemy, arise and help me today.
2. O Lord, let your mercy speak for me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood of Jesus, close every open door of the wicked in my life.
4. Every stubborn pursuer of my father’s house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every stubborn pursuer of my mother’s house die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power assigned to bring me down, turn back and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every warfare prepared for my life, scatter by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
8. Arise O God, pursue my pursuer, in the name of Jesus.
9. O God arise and let all internal pursuers scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and scatter enemies that have refuses to let me go, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every pharaoh working against my breakthroughs fall down and die, in the name of
12. Let the earth open up and swallow every stubborn pursuer of my life.
13. Within seven days, let all my stubborn pursuers be burnt and buried, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God arise, smite my stubborn enemies on their cheekbone, and break their teeth, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every evil conclusion and expectation about my life, be reversed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
16. Holy Ghost, break every evil leg working about for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
17. Satanic competitors assigned against my marriage, career, business, and ministry, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. O God arise and deal with any power, personality, or spirit that is circulating my name for evil, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every spirit of fruitlessness in my life, be paralyzed now, the name of Jesus.
20. I smash every giant of almost there to piece, in the name of Jesus
21. Every progress arrester assigned against me, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
22. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.